Monday, October 19, 2009

Day one

Good afternoon all....

Well here it is the day I have promised myself would the first day of my LAST diet.

I get up this morning and make my second task of the day (first one being going potty of course) my weigh in. I step on my scale and screamed "ack….." I knew the number would not be pretty but, man was I shocked at how ugly it was. Oh well...that is why I am doing this right?

I promise in this blog to be honest and forthright with all the positive things I learn as well as the not so helpful things as well.

I am not going to follow a particular program I am just going to eat health foods and drink lots of water.

Come back each day and I will give you an update on how the day before went.

Please feel free to comment if you wish…

No comments:

Post a Comment